Attending Director: Tommy Chang, YSM 2024 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tommy Chang is a medical student at the Yale School of Medicine. Originally from Los Angeles, Tommy completed his undergraduate degree at UCLA in chemistry. He is interested in Global Health and bringing equitable healthcare to underserved populations both to the New Haven community as well as abroad.
Community Outreach Director: Lauren Cueto, YSPH 2022 (email@example.com)
- Lauren Cueto is a MPH candidate within Yale’s 5-year BA/MPH program in Chronic Disease Epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health and a senior majoring in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology at Yale University. She has interests in improving access to quality healthcare services and studying how and why chronic disease disproportionately affects minority populations. Through her efforts with NHP, Lauren is excited to serve the New Haven community in a responsible, impactful manner.
Flu Clinic/Special Projects Director: Emily Houston, YSN 2023 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Emily Houston is a GEPN/adult gerontology acute care nurse practitioner student at the Yale School of Nursing. She completed her undergraduate degree in physiological science at the University of California, Los Angeles and has a background working in the field of organ transplantation in both research and clinical roles. Having seen the devastating consequences of chronic disease firsthand, Emily is passionate about promoting screening for and management of chronic disease through monitoring and education within communities. She is excited to join the directors of the NHP in continuing the important work of the organization and serving the community of New Haven.
Supplies/Budget Director: Mariana Almeida, YSM 2023 (email@example.com)
- Mariana Almeida is a medical student at the Yale School of Medicine.
Volunteer Director: Kedous Mekbib, YSM 2023 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kedous Mekbib is a medical student at the Yale School of Medicine. He completed his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Science at the University of Ottawa, in his hometown of Ottawa, Canada. Kedous has interests in healthcare quality improvement, healthcare equity and underserved/minority patient populations. He has a particular passion in the potential for NHP to combat major risk factors for stroke and heart disease in our vulnerable patient population. He hopes to help NHP thrive and grow to serve the New Haven community as best it can.
YSN Liaison/Finance Director: Grace Kim, YSN 2023 (email@example.com)
- Grace Kim is a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner student at the Yale School of Nursing. She completed her undergraduate degree in Anthropology at UCLA and leveraged her interests in mental health and social services working with individuals living with developmental disabilities and serving the unhoused West Hollywood population. She is honored to support the mission of NHP and expand services provided by the clinic to meet the needs of our New Haven community members.
- Summer 2020: Deyri Garcia, YSPH 2021
- Summer 2019: Beth Raiff, YSPH 2020
- Summer 2018: Kamran Javadi, YSPH/YSM PA 2020